Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sober?

A very appealing offer from my father has made me reconsider my entire life. A car, a room in his house, and my favorite high school that i had to leave last january. in exchange for good behavior.
PROS
- back in high school fuck yes
- back to making an effort on having new friends
- a chance to actually learn through high school
- prom
- i can just be a freaking teenager again
- my mother can't beat me when she gets angry
- the less time i spend with my mom the better our relationship
- a chance to have more freedom then my mom would have ever granted
CONS
- if i get a job there will be no one to take me there and shit
- i don't even know when I'm getting my license so what does the promise of a luxury car mean?
- no more hunter
- no more daily drug usage

Its clear i have to leave. Ive decided to spend the first month of summer just dating hunter and working a job over here. when July comes around ill move my things into my fathers place. this probably is not how things are going to work out but its my best case scenario.

Now the question is when should i go cold turkey sober? ha theres never a good time so ill just jump into at the end of june or maybe in a week. we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment