Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My mom beats me now i guess. I need to get away, but nobody has love for me pure enough to endure me.
I realized my parents didn't love me at separate time in these past two years. Its like once you loose your innocence and smoke a joint your parents decide that you were never worth all the work they put into you which i believe was very minimal at times. My mothers very warm and, affectionate, strict with a strong phobia for change. If she could put those stupid little horse blinders on me so i don't loose focus of getting to the finish line of life she would.
Last night i snorted molly, took hits from a bong , and dabbed for the first time. I came home to sneak back inside. my mom was up with a cop standing by her side. a young little mexican woman trying her best to intimidate me with her stern words and dirty looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment