Friday, April 17, 2015

April 17

i think i just got fucked over in the most cliche way.
12am last night
Max: Im outside baby i love you come out
1hour 3orgasms and, 2blow jobs later
Max: So i was wondering will you be my girlfriend?
one yes, one orgasm and, one blunt later
I'm on my way back into my room
alone.
He came inside me 3 times, i loved it and didn't care about the risk.
i mean ever sense last month i haven't held down a meal, trying to get to a more impressive body. A baby couldn't survive those kinds of circumstances..
12pm today
Max is mad at me for a reason he practically made up. were not talking anymore.
I see this getting much worse considering i probably have his baby now lol how to get me attached to you fast; impregnant me.
Like if i wasn't being such an idiot letting him bust inside me I wouldn't even care that he wasn't responding because he isn't the one I want. Gus is. To bad I have to keep Max around at least till he buy me a morning after pill. I woke up totally infatuated by Max. It's clear now that I'm just a naive girl who can't seem to steer clear of evil boys with ulterior motives.
I mean i may be being a little dramatic but I'm fucking crushed. Nothing is actually bad right now its just knowing how bad everything is going to get can really really fuck with you. I try to have a good perception of everything but, id say from a birds eye view every things a fucking hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment