Thursday, May 14, 2015

Been In Colorado for 4 days

My parents thought sending me on a 8 day vacation with my grandparents to go see my aunt and uncle would keep me out of trouble for a bit. So naturally i got on Tinder and checked out the local guys on the look out for a dealer. I have to try the colorado kush! Everybody here just buys it from stores. I am not old enough. So getting high is out.
Robert and i have been together for a week a nice boy 17 years old (an appropriate age) do any drugs. so i had him meet my mom and he asked me to be his girlfriend. sure whatever. Obviously still fucking Gus on the side who by the way doesn't care that I'm 16. Robert broke up with me last night for the second time. this time i blocked his number. Ive seen to much to be with someone so innocent. He also wanted me to get sober. NOPE. bye bitch. I can do better. I fucking will do better. I may have begged for him to stay at the time but I'm already over it. It won't be hard to forget he was ever in my life. People are in and out of my life on the daily. Im used to it, i expect it. I guess I'm back to dating guys who are way to old for me because thats what I'm comfortable with. so let me tell you about Jeremy. 24 years old, sells weed for a living. wants to join the air force next year. He thinks I'm 18 and he wants to love me. I already know he's going to be hard to keep around considering the hours we could be together are sketchy sense i will have to go out of my way to see him without my mom finding out. Why do i get myself into these situations? Ill do anything to make myself happy these days, its sad how selfish I've became just to keep my mood up.
Hunter. 18 years old. about to finish high school. white boy who smokes and drinks probably just as much as me. He listens to me talk for hours and he knows Gus. They used to smoke together. Gus is a year older then hunter and way hotter but some how we all ended up smoking weed in Gus's car the other night. I wanted hunter not Gus. we've been texting non stop sense. Hunter does this super mature thing where he wants to get to know me more before doing anything. He also lives in my neighborhood so it would be easy to see him all the time. 
The next guy I fall for i will do things right. Yet that's what I thought I was doing with Robert, but now I see the fact that he wouldn't describe a perfect time with me as having some sweaty sex and a smoke on the porch naked afterwards, should have been my first sign that he was not what I needed in my life. 
I found ADHD meds at my uncles place and everything is pretty okay now. I know this come down is going to be killer but I think I can handle it. I just want to keep moving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment